HP Financial Services helps customers manage to the lowest total cost of ownership – from planning and acquiring technology all the way to retiring and replacing it. We make it easy and economical for them to deploy world-class technology on terms tailored to their unique needs. And we help customers manage the risk of dealing with obsolete or unneeded IT equipment.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Hewlett-Packard Company, HP Financial Services supports and enhances HP’s global product and service solutions, enabling customers worldwide to acquire complete IT solutions, including hardware, software and services. HP Financial Services is unmatched in its ability to deliver financial solutions that work the way you want to work, worldwide.
HP Financial Services’ world headquarters is located in Murray Hill, New Jersey. The company also maintains offices in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Size and scope of business
- Global presence and capabilities
- More than $8.3 billion in portfolio assets
- More than $2.3 billion in annual revenue
- More than $4.4 billion in annual new volume
- 1,000 employees, doing business in more than 40 countries
- Manage 1 million units in secondary markets annually
- Full range of financial lifecycle management services
- Multi-vendor/multi-technology financing